• The KillerFrogs

OFFICIAL BIG EAST HOTTIE THREAD?

Mike Brooks

Now that it is official. Any help from our new friends is appreciated.

Toad Horney? HFrog 1999? Anyone?

Cant wait to see our girls in action in Pasadena. The way they represented in Glendale last year was epic!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I have to admit I was trolling the Google Image archive for some shots prepping a post on this, but stopped half-way when I couldn't find decent pictures of half our new conference member's squads, but apparently WVU cheerleaders have been naughty lately; so there is that. Apparently UCF is going to be the top competition in this category:

shanna-mclaughlin-axis-magazine-cover.jpg

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Google "becca mann louisville cheerleader" and turn safe search off, but don't do it from work or around your kids/ wife
Oh no, I remember that story and the pics. :ph34r:

Try finding some pics of UCONN cheerleaders off the hardwood... bad choice of words. :eek:hmy:

Scarface

Now that it is official. Any help from our new friends is appreciated.

Toad Horney? HFrog 1999? Anyone?

Cant wait to see our girls in action in Pasadena. The way they represented in Glendale last year was epic!

I don't agree. Utah, BYU, San Diego State and UNLV are four schools that have a lot of pretty girls. Nevada-Reno has their share.

Colorado State and UNM aren't that bad either.

Don't know about Fresno.

Boise, Wyoming and Air Force are definitely lacking.

Ray Finkle

I don't agree. Utah, BYU, San Diego State and UNLV are four schools that have a lot of pretty girls. Nevada-Reno has their share.

Colorado State and UNM aren't that bad either.

Don't know about Fresno.

Boise, Wyoming and Air Force are definitely lacking.

I second this opinion. Mormon women tend to be good looking blondes. I'm into blondes.

The northeast isn't exactly known for its women.

It is my unscientific opinion that the ratio of women with good bodies up here is roughly the same as in Texas, but I' m not sure if it is the northern winters or the lack of cross-ethnic interbreeding or what but women tend to have much harder faces than Texas women. Probably true of the men too, but I pay less attention to them. But I second Philly's sentiment about sweater weather. The good looking girls have figured out how to flaunt it up here even when it gets cold ...

And tattoos are BIG here. If you like your women with ink, Pittsburgh is the place to be ...

ice750

wyoming has no hotties because they all went to wyoming tech. good lord when i was there earlier this year the day before their graduation..i about broke my neck in the local walmart at all of the ladies out and about. too many good looking cowgirls to get them all in on one twist of the neck

JugbandFrog

It is my unscientific opinion that the ratio of women with good bodies up here is roughly the same as in Texas, but I' m not sure if it is the northern winters or the lack of cross-ethnic interbreeding or what but women tend to have much harder faces than Texas women. Probably true of the men too, but I pay less attention to them. But I second Philly's sentiment about sweater weather. The good looking girls have figured out how to flaunt it up here even when it gets cold ...

And tattoos are BIG here. If you like your women with ink, Pittsburgh is the place to be ...
You are right about the rough looking faces, but definitely some hotties up in Pittsburgh. I used to love working out of a coffee shop in Sewickley and watching all the gals out there. Although, there are some rough looking gals up there.

TCURiggs

I have to admit I was trolling the Google Image archive for some shots prepping a post on this, but stopped half-way when I couldn't find decent pictures of half our new conference member's squads, but apparently WVU cheerleaders have been naughty lately; so there is that. Apparently UCF is going to be the top competition in this category:

shanna-mclaughlin-axis-magazine-cover.jpg

Holy man-dog face! I can see her adams apple...and her balls!

Dalton is pointing at them