• The KillerFrogs

Offensive line was not good

4th. down

Yep. Bethley, Cooper, Mathis and Brooks

The 3 man front without a blitz didn't work against ISU or Texas. A good QB with that much time will shoot you out of it but GP keeps trying to make it work. If we cannot get adequate pressure with a 4 man front, how do we do it with 3? I would expect that Brooks will move to safety in the Spring. You cannot get enough weight on him to play DE. If he could get up to about 220 lbs., maybe LB. Got to get him on the field GP where he can make plays.

4th. down

Well we didn’t get annihilated but our OL is going to get Dugan killed if they don’t figure it out

For sure and I'm really wondering if the coach that makes that decision is even thinking about it.........I mean really, it's so obvious no one can continue to take that beating and function.

Thoughts for a couple of remedies which they will not use but here goes:

Incorporate a roll out for Max where he can run or pass to help get away from the rush. Boykin was very good at that, so why not Max?

Have a TE, Lynn on the left side along with a RB on the left side. Maybe that would give Max a full 3 seconds. Most of the damage is coming from the left side and it would at least slow the rush down. With Max hanging in the pocket, even releasing the ball, they are still pounding him........hard.