• The KillerFrogs

Off season thought...Why WV and not Louisville ?

Aggies are often delusional though. If Texas would have wanted to go they would have...right ?

September 21, 2011: Pac-12 declines to add OU and UT (and its LHN)

(Today with the Pac being in the state they are in now they might be open to UT and their LHN - something TCU should consider when these contracts end and why Big 12 should be active as much as they can be right now).

Last edited:

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Somewhere in all these doings, there appeared on this board an article in which the UL basketball coach was revealed to have been opposed all along to B-12 membership. It seemed then (that at UL) BB, not football drove the bus.

Somewhere in all these doings, there appeared on this board an article in which the UL basketball coach was revealed to have been opposed all along to B-12 membership. It seemed then (that at UL) BB, not football drove the bus.

He said that after ACC acceptance (and who would blame him ACC at the time and still might be the basketball conference - I'm sure he was hoping the whole way). Before they were picked up they were pushing hard for Big 12 & ACC, no favorites just wanting in. They were lucky like TCU that everything worked out.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Granted it’s been ‘85 since I marched outta Basic but I thought Beast was still there now but they also added a week after it for TQM “charm school.”
My bad, yes it's still there. I just meant it's not the last week anymore. Beast, graduate, Airman's Week, where you still get treated like like a recruit. Sort of anti-climactic.