• The KillerFrogs

of a game, frogs...

AroundWorldFrog

Remember that "undefeated" FSU team?

giphy.gif

4 Oaks Frog

What's weird is I agree with you. But I also expected us to lose to KSU, then OSU, then TCU and was wrong each time. I don't know what to think now.

We totally did not deserve to win that game. We didn't deserve to win against Tech or WVU either... it's so strange, but I'll take it. Something is happening that I don't get.

PS. I came here to see if there was talk about coaching changes. I agree that the OP is kind of low class after a win. Clearly rubbing it in, etc. But I had to comment this post above that I quoted.
You can go scheiss yourself, as well!!!
The b12 made a decision to keep their unbeaten team unbeaten. That will end when Oklahoma runs a train on y’all’s worthless ass. The B12 loves them some ou more than bu. You will never get any closer to the 4 than you are at this moment. You and all is Waco sucks pond water!
GO FROGS!
[Baylor asshoe]!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

asleep003

It really was a great game ... triple OT, of course it was. We lost it the 1st QTR drop in the end zone/ we lost it with the throw in the 4th QTR at an open Reagor's feet/and a few other plays. Hats to several very good plays , like Hunt's EndZone reception! Maybe a sign for a new beginning for him !

tcumaniac

You guys played your hearts out. Played hard nosed defense, and Duggan showed true grit.

I know you guys hate BU...I get it...but tip of the cap to you and here’s to a bowl for you.
Congrats on finally beating TCU in triple over time against our true freshman QB that was playing with a broken finger.

Until today, it had been over 5 years since y’all won a game against us. Glad your “top 12” undefeated team was able to pull it off.

Good luck against OU. Also. EAD.