1. The KillerFrogs

of a game, frogs...

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by BearInPeace, Nov 9, 2019 at 3:27 PM.

1. You guys played your hearts out. Played hard nosed defense, and Duggan showed true grit.

I know you guys hate BU...I get it...but tip of the cap to you and here’s to a bowl for you.

2. Enjoy getting boat raced twice by OU then getting your asses beat in a bowl game. #12 LMAO

tcumaniac, Frogs01 and AZfrogs like this.
  3. Lol. I’m as annoyed as anyone that a bu fan came on here gloating, while trying to act nice. But damn this is some weak [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] here. Ha laughing that they are undefeated and ranked in the top 15 after they just beat us at our place is so weak.

4. Congrats on the win. I like your current coach much better than the previous one.

5. They are a good team, but certainly not worthy of a top 10 ranking.

6. Well they haven’t lost so there is that.

Tim Griffin and jake102 like this.
  7. Rhule embarrassed us today

8. Have you watched any of their games?

9. They lost this game. Duggan was not out of bounds

10. What's weird is I agree with you. But I also expected us to lose to KSU, then OSU, then TCU and was wrong each time. I don't know what to think now.

We totally did not deserve to win that game. We didn't deserve to win against Tech or WVU either... it's so strange, but I'll take it. Something is happening that I don't get.

PS. I came here to see if there was talk about coaching changes. I agree that the OP is kind of low class after a win. Clearly rubbing it in, etc. But I had to comment this post above that I quoted.

11. All I like about baylor is your receivers coach...who is that? They catch the ball across the middle......we will hire him and give him a raise!!

12. I hate that Matt Rhule is a likable guy. That’s the best I can muster.

13. Even if he was not ONE angle showed for sure, should have been a TD and running a 2 point conversion for the win!!

AroundWorldFrog and SparkleFrog like this.
  14. It was a good game, very entertaining! I wish it had come down to a BU or TCU player making an amazing play, but instead it came down to our OC's incompetence. What a waste of what could have been a classic..!

15. Matt Rhule is doing more with less, which used to be our calling card. Now we're UT-Metroplex: doing less with more. Good for your guy and shame on us.

Volare and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  16. It is sad this AD better do the right thing it's time to move on to a new era....

jake102 likes this.
  17. scheiss off.

18. I don’t think it happens but there is a small part of me Baylor gets to face LSU. All hell what am I saying I hope they lose by 80 next week.

82Frog likes this.
  19. Yea they won all of them. I don’t think they will be able to maintain but until the lose I don’t have much grounds to talk [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].

20. He gone next year.

82Frog likes this.