• The KillerFrogs

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

DeuceBoogieNights

so did their O

I'm not saying Gary is faultless but I just don't think this is on the defense. I know he is the head coach but he coaches the d and hired someone to coach the o. The offense should have put up more than 9 points with the turnovers and field position they were given. The defense held them to 9 in regulation. That's pretty impressive for this conference.

Gary should get blame as the head coach but the offense, specifically the wr's and offensive line and offensive coordinator should get a majority of the heat. For this game and the season.

As for Gary, he has to be on the hot seat. Cumbie needs to go. Go interim the rest of the year.

dawg

Gary needs to make a move here on some of the dead weight on the offensive staff and hire a special teams coach too. The TCU football ship is sinking and he's letting it happen.

Coach P called a great game on defense and his defensive kids played their hearts out just to watch their own TCU offense stick a dagger in them. There has to be repercussions to losing at home to Baylor and SMU. The TCU alums are p issed.

We have now had the worst Power 5 passing offensive in America the last 2 years. How does that happen running the Air Raid?!!!

If Texas Tech, who is heading to a bowl, can part with Coach Kingsbury, then Gary needs to make a move to let these kids and coaches on the offensive side know this is not acceptable and start canning some people.

It took a 4-8 season to convince him to switch OCs/offensive philosophy before, and it may take another one. Sadly, the dead weight on the coaching staff, some of whom should have been let go after 2013, will probably still be around next year.

Pharm Frog

I'm not saying Gary is faultless but I just don't think this is on the defense. I know he is the head coach but he coaches the d and hired someone to coach the o. The offense should have put up more than 9 points with the turnovers and field position they were given. The defense held them to 9 in regulation. That's pretty impressive for this conference.

Gary should get blame as the head coach but the offense, specifically the wr's and offensive line and offensive coordinator should get a majority of the heat. For this game and the season.

As for Gary, he has to be on the hot seat. Cumbie needs to go. Go interim the rest of the year.

Their D held our O to 9 points too. Their O missed scoring plays. So did ours. They should have had more points. We should have too. They were better on D and on O and pretty much even on ST although they made the biggest kick.

He does need to take care of the ball but the rest of that doesn't make any sense. No QB is going to be successful in this offense regardless of where they played HS football. Every defense we play knows exactly what we are doing and the QB's almost never get uncontested throws. These are college QB's and very, very few are going to be consistently successful if they have to make damn near every throw into tight windows.