1. The KillerFrogs

Not a joke: You can now buy beer at TCU Baseball games

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by SnoSki, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Need one of these travel vests I always see on commercials. Load it up and will look sleek!!

[​IMG]

Land Frog and BABYFACE like this.
  2. The new definition of Colonel Klink

BABYFACE likes this.
  3. #103 TCUdirtbag, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
    That stand also had coors light and another non-bud option or two. I’m sure they had the same selection at all concessions.

4. No but it was probably the worst I've ever seen DBU look. I'm sure the beer was a factor.

netty2424 likes this.
  5. Beer 1
    DBU 0

Suckers.

Peacefrog and SuperBarrFrog like this.
  6. They were distracted. They all wanted beer but knew they couldn’t drink in front of their fellow baptists.

Shorty and hornedfrog86 like this.
  7. Is that a water bottle in your pocket or are you just happy to see __________?

(Couldn't use me. That'd be weird)

SuperBarrFrog likes this.
  8. They had the nectar of the Gods as well...

[​IMG]

Ron Swanson and Land Frog like this.
  9. A Fine Pilsner indeed

TCURiggs likes this.
  10. I saw that post this morning. Made me thirsty.

TCURiggs likes this.
  11. Beer on the berm - either add port-o-lets or a depends concession out there.

SnoSki likes this.
  12. By the way, does a Donati get paid for for playing Aaron Roger’s agent on the State Farm commercials...

13. Fall 2019 get ready for beer sales at football without re-entry

14. At least 2 other Big 12 schools are close to doing it (in addition to UT WVU and OSU). One of those is in Texas and would joint UT, UNT, SMU, TSU, and Rice).

MTfrog5 likes this.
  15. And A&M would already be doing it if not for the SEC rule. They have beer gardens at baseball though

16. 'Woooooo/burp/Woooooo'

Land Frog likes this.
  17. A&M sells beer in a lot of places in their new stadium. They have gotten around the SEC rule by having “club seats” scattered throughout the entire stadium. Some of these club seat sections are the worst seats in the stadium (lower corner of the end zone) but they have beer and wine available.

18. Exactly. They are called beer gardens. LSU was the first SEC team to go about this and have been the most vocal about trying to get to rule overturned.

19. 2020 is more likely

tcumaniac likes this.