• The KillerFrogs

No Spring game

LawFrog504

At what point do we ask the question about the S&C staff? We have more offseason injuries than any team in any sport ever. Honest to god are we just beat the everliving [ Finebaum ] out of each other from January-July? Let me know what time tomorrow's royal rumble starts I will try to get a good seat. Didn't realize we were re-enacting the Gladiator movies at football practice. Get a grip folks

Limey Frog

The spring game is usually a pointless exercise, so I'm not bothered about this in itself. But if it augurs another fall with somewhere between nineteen and thirty-two entire scholarship football players healthy for selection on Saturdays I'm going to be rather depressed.

GetToTheQB

Froggish

Was it specifically reported that we aren’t having the game due to injuries that happened in spring camp? Isn’t possible GP just wants everyone healthy for the fall..

DickBumpastache

I’ve seen football staff get in people’s faces over “shooting video” on their phones at these things. And keep in mind, we don’t put on anything resembling a ‘game’ in the spring. It is paranoia pure and simple.

It’s even more amazing that all this precaution has apparently led to...our signs being stolen anyway? Lol.

LawFrog504

I’ve seen football staff get in people’s faces over “shooting video” on their phones at these things. And keep in mind, we don’t put on anything resembling a ‘game’ in the spring. It is paranoia pure and simple.

It’s even more amazing that all this precaution has apparently led to...our signs being stolen anyway? Lol.
This is so spot on. The amount of times over the past 2-3 years I've heard coaches [ hundin] about somebody stealing signs is unconscious. There's just no logical path being followed here. Why are we the only ones that have these nonsensical issues?? Do what it takes to stay healthy until the opener