• The KillerFrogs

No More Mr. & Ms. TCU?!??!?

tcumaniac

The truth comes out!

246196081_10219416471351847_4523904894997822201_n.jpg

tcumaniac

On her website, she claims to be a "member of the Texas Christian University Bob Schieffer College of Strategic Communications Board of Visitors and is a featured alumna in the university’s national ad campaign, TCU Lead On."

TX_Krötenechse

Do y’all really have so very little happening in your lives that you get genuinely upset that TCU didn’t name a homecoming king and queen? Something that nobody at the school ever cared about (outside of the person who won, I guess)?

All I can say is … get a life dude, this is not important

tcumaniac

Do y’all really have so very little happening in your lives that you get genuinely upset that TCU didn’t name a homecoming king and queen? Something that nobody at the school ever cared about (outside of the person who won, I guess)?

All I can say is … get a life dude, this is not important
In the grand scheme of things is this a huge deal? Of course not.

But it is yet another innocent thing being destroyed by leftist, woke ideology that has infiltrated TCU.

And then when rational people dare to question the stupidity of it all, people like you try to tell everyone to just shut up and get over it because it's not a "big deal." Ironically, it was clearly a big enough deal that TCU went out of their way to destroy a time honored tradition in the name of wokeness.

Justify your indifference all you want, but at the end of the day, people like you are complicit in allowing the TCU we once knew to be destroyed from the inside out by leftist ideologues that are desperate to inject their political agenda into every space they possibly can.

hiphopfroggy

But it is yet another innocent thing being destroyed by leftist, woke ideology that has infiltrated TCU.

And then when rational people dare to question the stupidity of it all, people like you try to tell everyone to just shut up and get over it because it's not a "big deal." Ironically, it was clearly a big enough deal that TCU went out of their way to destroy a time honored tradition in the name of wokeness.

Justify your indifference all you want, but at the end of the day, people like you are complicit in allowing the TCU we once knew to be destroyed from the inside out by leftist ideologues that are desperate to inject their political agenda into every space they possibly can.
Why are you still here I thought you were done with TCU?

8lud6jhwr5t11.gif

HToady

Instead of the "Frogs Up, Horns Down" T shirts we gave out a couple weeks ago, we should have just passed out small participation trophies to everyone.....

Pharm Frog

In the big picture of things which one looks most impressive on your resume, Homecoming King or Most Outstanding Senior?

I freely admit that my interview process has s the stuff that gives HR generalists hives, but if I chose to dive into one of those on a candidate’s resume, I’d choose Homecoming King. And I can guarantee I’d dive into either one if someone put it on their resume.

TX_Krötenechse

Do you have any actual information about why this was changed, or do you just assume it was because “woke”

pacer

Instead having a Mr. and Ms. TCU announced at half time for the homecoming king and queen, they announced a single person at the end of the first quarter as “TCU’s outstanding senior.”

Apparently Mr. and Ms. TCU isn’t gender inclusive enough anymore. scheiss this pussified woke ass joke of a school.

I am forever ashamed of what we have become as a university. And our athletic department is pathetic too. I claim no affiliation with this purple [ #2020 ] hole we have become in Fort Worth.

RIP TCU. You used to be great. I used to be so proud to be an alum. No longer. You are a pathetic overpriced joke.

Shame on Chancellor Boschini. Shame on all involved. What a disgrace.
AMEN!!!!

pacer

Instead having a Mr. and Ms. TCU announced at half time for the homecoming king and queen, they announced a single person at the end of the first quarter as “TCU’s outstanding senior.”

Apparently Mr. and Ms. TCU isn’t gender inclusive enough anymore. scheiss this pussified woke ass joke of a school.

I am forever ashamed of what we have become as a university. And our athletic department is pathetic too. I claim no affiliation with this purple [ #2020 ] hole we have become in Fort Worth.

RIP TCU. You used to be great. I used to be so proud to be an alum. No longer. You are a pathetic overpriced joke.

Shame on Chancellor Boschini. Shame on all involved. What a disgrace.
AMEN!!!