1. The KillerFrogs

No more FrogHorn?

Discussion in 'Hell's Half Acre' started by Froginbedford, Jul 13, 2020.

1. I know it's anathema to mention it here, but what has happened to TheFrogHorn?

2. What? Are they making them put a big mask on the thing? Don't they know it doesn't actually breathe?

3. Thanks to all our members for seven great years serving the TCU Horned Frog community! If you'd like to contact us, please email TheFrogHorn@gmail.com. GO FROGS!

4. Never heard of it.

TopFrog, TheFDN and Hoosierfrog like this.
  5. sure gil will have an article about what happened to it on his site today or tomorrow

6. Honestly, after Scott passed, they should (and basically did) all migrate back to KF.c and/or 247. With that grievance gone it was like, "why are we here?"

7. I didn’t even realize they were still in operation until recently.

8. That makes sense. There were some in the group of about 8-10 that were very clickish and group think. They would have conversations basically amongst themselves at the old Killingsworth Ct.

9. I didn't know that there was a conflict that led to The FrogHorn site....Just suddenly screen names I was familiar with disappeared here as far as I knew...then found some of them over there....I just stumbled on it one day (the 'net makes ADHD respectable)....But it did certainly change the atmosphere here....

10. From what I could gather, it seems that almost all of the original group of "Founders" had bailed out for one reason or another, leaving only a few behind to pay the rent.

Towards the end, they were "passing the hat" trying to get enough money to stay alive.

Froginbedford likes this.
  11. I’ve been KFC for life!

12. All the drama happened on the General forum, so most people never saw it. But basically Scott banned a bunch of people so they started their own forum.

13. OK....Thanks for filling in....

14. JC's site is the 247 site, correct?

BABYFACE and netty2424 like this.
  15. Is that the area code kids are calling Jerusalem by these days?

16. It was much more civil over there... enjoyed dropping in every once in a while.

17. Aw man. My gift card is worthless now.

18. Dad joke meter set to 11...

kaiser soze likes this.
  19. Yes