• The KillerFrogs

No Horns Down in Big 12 Championship

Eight

pretty simple if you are ou. let texas whine about their freaking hand sign, let hager make his comments, let them bring in the ex-coach from kansas, and simply hull texas' ass for 60 minutes.

don't react, don't respond, don't give them a freaking thing to cry about other than you not pulling off for a second during the 60 mintues and when they had you the big 12 title game trophy.

do whatever the scheiss you feel like and if texas' whines after getting beaten they are what we all think they are, but don't give this [ Finebaum ] a minutes thought other than just another reason to hate mensa and texas.

scheiss mensa and scheiss texas

Agree 100%. My entire moms side went to Texas so I didn’t have a problem pulling for them when it didn’t conflict with what was best for TCU. I simply can’t stand Herman. Everything that Strong did as far as changing the culture has completely been erased. Herman is quickly gaining ground on Briles as the most punchable coach since TCU has been in the Big 12
I probably have insufficient evidence but I’m going to go ahead and say Tom Herman seems like a sorry human being

4 Oaks Frog

For all OU players wanting to do Horns Down, but don't want penalties: Make the hook'em horns sign, but leave up your middle finger, holding your ring finger down with your thumb, showing people the back of your hand. It says "F you Horns", but you can claim its just the Shocker
This is perfect!!! I tried it and it works! Showed it to Mrs. 4Oaks, and told her to think Texas university. She thought for a moment, frowned, said “Oh!”, then smiled. Perfect! Someone with the ability should post this suggestion on the Sooner site.
GO FROGS!
BEAT next guy!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & hook em!!

jake102

Yeah, great suggestion, except that entire team gets Unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, and the next one, they're out of the game. Maybe not so great suggestion after all.

Plus, IIRC, unsportsmanlike penalties add onto each other. You would be kicking from the 1

Mean Purple

Good gosh, society is becoming such a bunch of snow flakes. Now the saw em off is making candy horn fans melt so the refs have to come in and dry their tears. I say give Will the heisman right now and tell the folks in Austin to hand out the millennal meds. :D

Pharm Frog

I think you can take it to the bank that someone for OU is flashing the horns down at some point during this game.

In fact how about this...... first TD of the game literally OU’s entire team does it. Their kicker still probably comes close to a touchback on the kickoff anyway. scheiss ‘em.

If they get a team unsportsmanlike then every other unsportsmanlike is an ejection and possible suspension from a bowl.

Would be lovely IMO

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
This is perfect!!! I tried it and it works! Showed it to Mrs. 4Oaks, and told her to think Texas university. She thought for a moment, frowned, said “Oh!”, then smiled. Perfect! Someone with the ability should post this suggestion on the Sooner site.
GO FROGS!
BEAT next guy!

Your wife is obviously a fan of the shocker! j/k

GO FROGS!
BEAT next guy!
Does anyone here remember what Joel Vail flashed at a TCU pep rally the week of the Texas game in either '80 or '81? It was the exact sign another poster suggested for OU players. Even Chancellor Tucker was laughing.

Does anyone here remember what Joel Vail flashed at a TCU pep rally the week of the Texas game in either '80 or '81? It was the exact sign another poster suggested for OU players. Even Chancellor Tucker was laughing.
Correction. Memory fail. Vail held up the "hook 'em" sign and then extended his thumb and exclaimed "This is Bevo with a (penis) in his ear."

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Should have done away with all silly hand salutes right after Adolf and his boys started it. Memorial Stadium alway reminded me of Nuremburg with all the raised arms in heil bovine salute...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Well, if you ever wanted a convincing data point that "Texas is Back!" well, I think this is probably it. The Bad Old Days are back...

May Froglaw's dream come true!

Ron Swanson

pretty simple if you are ou. let texas whine about their freaking hand sign, let hager make his comments, let them bring in the ex-coach from kansas, and simply hull texas' ass for 60 minutes.

don't react, don't respond, don't give them a freaking thing to cry about other than you not pulling off for a second during the 60 mintues and when they had you the big 12 title game trophy.

do whatever the scheiss you feel like and if texas' whines after getting beaten they are what we all think they are, but don't give this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] a minutes thought other than just another reason to hate mensa and texas.

scheiss mensa and scheiss texas
I really do feel like all of this is adding up to a perfect recipe for an absolute Texas arse whipping on Saturday

Revenge game

Ehlinger trash-talked Murray after the first game

This whole horns down thing (even though it seems childish and unimportant, I can see it pissing off the OU players and giving them that extra little bit of motivation).

notyalc

Perhaps you remember the incident captured in my sig picture. Jesse Palmer made a Horns down and then came back from commercial break apologizing profusely like he had used a dastardly slur. Kissing Bevo's butt is sickening.

* Make sure you watch the apology

Last edited:

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Perhaps you remember the incident captured in my sig picture. Jesse Palmer made a Horns down and then came back from commercial break apologizing profusely like he had used a dastardly slur. Kissing Bevo's butt is sickening.

* Make sure you watch the apology

Barf.