• The KillerFrogs

No call PI, followed by OPI

HornyWartyToad

How about the no call in grounding on 2nd down for K-State's last possession in regulation. If they get pushed back ten more yards we maybe have room to do something other than take a knee with 3 timeouts left.
Yep- I was sitting there wondering that. They didn't show a replay in the stadium, but 100% not even arguable the QB was still dead center in the pocket and I'm 99% sure the ball didn't go beyond LOS. I didn't notice whether there was a receiver in the area, because again, no in-house replay. As far as the decision to take a knee, I was NOT happy with that. 38 seconds, you have plenty of time to get down the field for a Kell attempt, and TCU's offense had ALL the momentum at that point. Felt like surrender at that point.

HornyWartyToad

Rigged. There's just no other way to say it...
Really hope we never see those refs again, because they blew it time and time again.
IDK what the hell they were watching on that play. If contact happened with the ball in the air, it must've been when the ball was just off the QB's fingertips. There appeared to be literally no contact between our receiver and their DB in the last 15 yards. Just a really solid juke.
What was so disappointing is, you could see it on the Jumbotron, exactly as they were reviewing it, and they still stuck to some of the really bad calls.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Yep- I was sitting there wondering that. They didn't show a replay in the stadium, but 100% not even arguable the QB was still dead center in the pocket and I'm 99% sure the ball didn't go beyond LOS. I didn't notice whether there was a receiver in the area, because again, no in-house replay. As far as the decision to take a knee, I was NOT happy with that. 38 seconds, you have plenty of time to get down the field for a Kell attempt, and TCU's offense had ALL the momentum at that point. Felt like surrender at that point.
They pointed to Deuce who was "in the area"

Limey Frog

He was between the hash marks and the ball was yards behind the line. Straight up grounding.

East Coast

Tier 1
Rigged. There's just no other way to say it...
Really hope we never see those refs again, because they blew it time and time again.
QJ has to learn to sell the PI calls. He just trots off like everything is fine. Hudson pushed off a little on the Offensive Pass Interference and he didn't even need to. If there was any back and forth going down the field with the defender, you usually get away with that, but there wasn't. Just a mistake by a young receiver.

Traveling Frog

How is it the refs were awful against TCU. Makes no sense. We win and get the 3 seed. Kansas state still gets a ny6 bowl. Yet the refs were out to screw us.