• The KillerFrogs

No Cal game this year!

HFrog1999

tenor.gif
I think we should all just commit mass suicide in order to escape the utter horror of living in a world where COVID-19 exists.

I think we are

LeagueCityFrog

If the SEC commissioner is leaning on biostatisticians for this decision then I would say watch the Covid case rate and the curve graph of the sunbelt states between June 16th and July 31st...

If the new cases and death are trending down, then expect we play ball in the Big XII, SEC, and maybe the ACC. If it is not trending down, I see him and Bowlsby of the Big XII following suit and canceling the first 3 weeks of football.

CountryFrog

Has there been a single athlete anywhere in the world who has actually had a SERIOUS case of COVID? I haven't heard of one. I keep hearing about all the numbers of college athletes who keep testing positive, but to my knowledge, there hasn't been a single serious case among athletes. They are all either completely asymptomatic or they experience something similar to an upper respiratory infection.

It seems to me that playing football is FAR more dangerous to these young people than COVID is.

As soon as they start playing again then there will be countless numbers of concussions, torn ACL's, broken arms, collapsed lungs, etc and no one will even bat an eye. But test positive for something that isn't even creating symptoms and the whole sports world shuts down.

Horny4TCU

Does it matter when your student population comes from across the country? Unless every school goes 100% online, schools will be hot spots come football season/fall semester...

froglash88

Has there been a single athlete anywhere in the world who has actually had a SERIOUS case of COVID? I haven't heard of one. I keep hearing about all the numbers of college athletes who keep testing positive, but to my knowledge, there hasn't been a single serious case among athletes. They are all either completely asymptomatic or they experience something similar to an upper respiratory infection.

It seems to me that playing football is FAR more dangerous to these young people than COVID is.

As soon as they start playing again then there will be countless numbers of concussions, torn ACL's, broken arms, collapsed lungs, etc and no one will even bat an eye. But test positive for something that isn't even creating symptoms and the whole sports world shuts down.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si...eaguer-miguel-marte-dies-a-victim-of-covid-19

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people...ge-baseball-player-dies-coronavirus/?amp=true

froginmn

You heartless [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ]. We need to protect the families they will go back to after the games. They're staying on campus away from families? Well, we need to protect the coaches and officials then. And if we find a way to protect them, we'll come up with another reason.

4 Oaks Frog

This Just In...TCU Athletic Department and Administration announced this morning that all 202o TCU football games will be played on ZOOM. Get your App today before they run out.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!