• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
You realize he needed some extra help qualifying? We thought we lost him due to academics and he was bound for Last Chance U. TCU worked with him and got him in. This is how Coach P gets repaid when this kid would most likely still be at a JUCO...
Didn't Mark Twain have something to say about that?

PhillyFrog

In fairness, right now, he probably feels a bit scared. Realizing he messed up by misleading some folks, including his team mates, and now panic is affecting judgement.

We can all probably accept the idea this may more along the lines of a lack of maturity by a teenager.

I can relate.

Grow 'em up, Gary.

ifrog

Look, the allegation is this was said in a team meeting.

This isn’t a complicated situation.

The claim will either be immediately corroborated and Patterson will be retired.

Or, hopefully, and IMO most likely, it is either not true or the context jake posted is accurate and such will be immediately corroborated and it’ll blow over (in the latter case, with a contextualized and reasonable apology).

We’ll know before we sleep tonight.

So those with the terrible hot takes about the n word not being “that bad” or this being BLM’s fault should just STFU and not smash post. The trolls and snoopers from outside tcu will be here in full force today. Don’t be or make us look like a bunch of dumbass racists.

let’s hope LVH doesn’t weigh in...

Surfrog

Wondering if the guys he got to stand with him in the locker room were told GP said something other than what was said, if anything was said.

Great way to start two a days, that's for sure. Most likely got the freshman who are green and haven't seen much or don't understand why coach P would be pissed about someone creating distractions at practice. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets the [ Finebaum ] ear holed out of him at the first full pad practice or scrimmage.

PurpleBlood87

Was already a fan of this kid. Now a bigger fan.

I see Lynn after each game walking with his parents and relatives to their car in tje parking garage.
Talked to him a few times and seems like a great young man.
He was really unhappy after the loss to SMU. I told him it is just one game and he said "yeah but it's SMU. It's a rivalry game."

ifrog

A lot of this is typical liberal media/politics. GP called a player out for using the bad word, now he is the bad guy for calling it out. Deflection/Projection. Typical.

lets not make this political. This is more about our rivals trying to take advantage of Mandels tweet. The negative recruiting has already started. Good on the players to get coaches back so quick

Mean Purple