1. The KillerFrogs
  1. Never rolled my ankle in NB. NIKE 16 - NB 0.

Froginbedford likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

nwlafrog and Boomhauer like this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. Dude, I just nearly threw up. Don't post that [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]. #ankleptsd

ShreveFrog, Horned Toad and HFrog1999 like this.
  5. Ouch!!!!!!

HFrog1999 likes this.
  6. I like Brooks as well but NB does have a good running shoe

Putt4Purple likes this.
  7. Hoka one one. Best shoe on the market

8. No doubt there would be complaining but since Nike has apparently abdicated leadership of the company to Colin Kaepernick, they are dead to me asa company. I preferHoka One. One anyway. Far more comfortable

Salfrog and HFrog1999 like this.
  9. I’m sure C.K. would hate this field near Vandenberg AFB...

Salfrog likes this.
  10. Didn’t show above

11. i haven't tried those, but will look into them.

altra's when they are new work well for me, but when they start to wear out they go bad quickly for me.

12. the same way most of the sane world didn't know it was a racist symbol.

world has always been full of people griping and complaining about something every chance they could, but the difference is instead of ignoring everything we have now done a 180 and give everything credence.

13. [​IMG]

Between the field where the flag is planted there are 9+ miles of flower fields that go all the way to the ocean. The flowers are grown by seed companies. It's a beautiful place close to Vandenberg AFB. Checkout the dimensions of the flag.

14. the irony is that nike made this decision based upon a guy who if he hadn't been involved with the standing for the anthem would have been an nfl afterthought compared to how they treated a 6-time olympic gold medalist over the maternity leave clause in her contract.

15. Not saying your wrong, but I am not familiar with that brand.

16. Hoka is very good. I still prefer Brooks though. Tried to like Saucony but just couldn’t.

17. Nike shares closed up .62 after first full day of trading since controversy.

18. Saucony is the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn for running. I'll never switch. Tried to like the others but they don't work for me.

19. Much like Chick-Fil-A, ultimately I don't think that many people really care all that much with things like this. A small number might sell their (already purchased) Nike gear or refuse to but more, but in the end I don't just don't think too many people want to play politics with their clothing. If their core product is good, which for the most part it is, they'll be fine. They did something stupid here, and kept their mouths shut and didnt fan the flames, it'll blow over.