1. The KillerFrogs
  1. You know when an old white dude gets riled.

2. Got concentration camps at the border and this is what people are offended about.

3. [​IMG]

Salfrog likes this.
  4. Wait, let me try again
    [​IMG]

HFrog1999 likes this.
  5. The only things I have learned from this are that Nike makes some ugly ass shoes

[​IMG]

And that apparently some people think an old American flag is a symbol of racism because it was our country's flag at a time when slavery was OK.

Hopefully they don't ban pictures of Jesus since he was alive during an era of slavery.

6. As someone who had a relative in a concentration camp, I respectfully ask you to withdraw that comment.

There is no comparison.

7. Heaven forbid cops go home at night because they defend themselves from some jackass thug who robs a gas station then tries to take their gun

TCURiggs, Salfrog and ShreveFrog like this.
  8. I assume this is sarcasm. If not....... SMH.

Hoosierfrog, stbrab, Purp and 2 others like this.
  9. Next time TCU comes out wearing some new stupid-A uniforms that all the "recruits love them" crowd think are shiny-tasic, I'm taking a knee.

Horned Toad and HFrog1999 like this.
  10. [​IMG]

tetonfrog likes this.
  11. Circle August 31.

Hoosierfrog likes this.
  12. I am having trouble finding the logic. This flag was made in 1777 during a time of slavery so we shouldn’t celebrate it on a pair of shoes. We declared independence the year before when there was slavery. Should we not celebrate July 4th? Is the actual flag symbolic of slavery or was it just made during a time of slavery?

Not referring to this topic, but we had a pastor speak at our church recently who said we have become a society who is offended at everything. We look for reasons to be offended. This seems like a good example.

Salfrog, tcumaniac, tetonfrog and 3 others like this.
  13. I might vote for the Gadsden flag first.

nwlafrog likes this.
  14. #94 Chongo94, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    I believe that his supposed reasoning is not that the flag represents slavery as some for whatever the reason have stated in this thread, but that that version of the flag has apparently been co-opted by certain white nationalist and racist groups. And that is the reason he and others voiced concerns about this flag’s usage.

I believe that is what I read but I could be wrong.

15. I disagree. Lots of similarities. Imma leave it up.

con·cen·tra·tion camp /ˌkänsənˈtrāSHən ˈˌkamp/ noun a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. Th

16. Probably dumbest thing ever posted.

17. I just heard that they’re being fed...gasp....cold.....sandwiches!!!!!

[​IMG]

18. Most insensitive too. Holy [ steaming pile of Orgeron ].

19. There literally isn’t a single comparison. Have you been to a German concentration camp and seen a detention center on the border?

And the whole forced labor and mass execution thing.....

And I should be clear - I think the thing we have going at the border is wrong, we need to provide better facilities.

20. #100 Peacefrog, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    Could the Jews ask to go home and be allowed to do so?