1. The KillerFrogs
  1. You know these people can leave and go back home right? So not quite the same.

nwlafrog, Leap Frog and HFrog1999 like this.
  2. 1. It's not as easy as getting up and leaving.
    2. Think about why they came here in the first place.
    3. Nowhere did I bring up the nazi comparison, you all did.
    4. Great to see such a compassionate group of Christians... Bunch of hypocrites.

Yeah, I caused this mess. You know nothing about me. Keep it moving.

3. I find it interesting how you keep claiming the moral high ground when it comes to compassion, yet when I told you that a member of my family was personally held in a concentration camp, you were flippant about the topic and showed zero compassion.

4. SMH

Rep. Ilhan Omar had this to say about the ensuing controversy: “There are camps, and people are being concentrated. This is very simple. I don’t know why this is a controversial thing to say.”

https://citizentruth.org/yes-theyre-concentration-camps/amp/

The definition which keeps being quoted contains the words "deliberately imprisoned", but apparently some don't understand what that means.

5. She could have done so much better than that mash up of definitions:

Concentration = a classic children’s memory game made into a television game show in the 1950’s and most recently hosted by the great Alex Trebek from 1987 until 1991.

Camp = a place or program for recreation or instruction usually during the summer.

What’s so controversial about that?

6. In 11 words you said all that really needs to be said. Thanks!

7. I'm sure you would be in a hurry to go live in Central America

8. I'm the one playing the victim card? Get real. You're playing the card. Sorry I offended you with two words. Should I call you a snowflake or a cuck? That seems to be the proper terms for YALL'QAEDA

9. Didn’t she marry her brother?

10. I never said you were playing the victim card. And I didn't call you anything.

I said you are severely lacking compassion when you say that the holocaust has lots of similarities to a temporary detention center that people enter voluntarily.

The fact that you call the worst genocide in history "two words" tells me all I need to know about how in touch you are with history, and how compassionate you are.

Grow up.

11. Whiny ass liberal.

12. Sounds like Texas A&M to me.

13. I might be in a hurry to apply for citizenship in another country- legally, not by committing a crime and breaking laws.

PurplFrawg likes this.
  14. Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering
    Hebrews 13:3

15. #217 TCUdirtbag, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    Sorry, there is only room for treating non-white, rich, natural-born American human males like [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] and being racist in this thread/the vast majority of the Republican Party. Their “Christianity” only extends into their political party as it relates to other people’s bedrooms and doctors’ offices.

16. LOL. You’ve lost your mind.

You will become a much happier person when you realize that for every horrible example of behavior you can point out as justification that the left is morally or ethically superior, there is an equivalent example that someone on the right can use to justify the right is superior to the left. There’s equally bad behavior and beliefs on both sides.

Characterizing people as racists just because you don’t agree with them — in a cheap attempt to marginalize or de-legitimize them — isn’t going to make any progress for anyone.

Leap Frog likes this.
  17. I’ve got it pretty damn good but thanks for your concern.

Disagree on both a micro and macro level.

Yeah I didn’t don’t that but thanks for playing.

18. Denying something that is right there in writing is something, uh, Trump would do...