• The KillerFrogs

Nike TCU Pro Combat gear

gdu

Frogdaddy, people are wrong about a lot things about me and it is still obvious they are talking about me.

gdu

nike-zoom-huarache-trainer-pro-combat-pack-TCU.jpg

cbbosson

Might be a bit early for this, but do you know if "they" are going to be one or more of those trunk things on ebay. Similar to what they did last time?

The close your eyes when they wear em this week. More people like em than hate em, and the people who matter most, our players and recruits, love em.

How do you know they love them? Did you ask each one in private if they like them more than the traditional uniforms? How do you know more people like em than hate em? I would guess it's the opposite since there is so little TCU in em. Last years Pro Combats were bad, but I'd pick em every game over this crap.

gdu

[quote name='RIBBIT '05' timestamp='1283369391' post='627646']
Might be a bit early for this, but do you know if "they" are going to be one or more of those trunk things on ebay. Similar to what they did last time?
[/quote]
They weren't on ebay last time. One locker of each shoe size for each team (9 or 10 per IIRC) was released at a sneaker boutique in NYC. Resellers bought all of them and some reold them on ebay. I would have to go back and check, but I think the original price was only like 200. Looks like they are doing the lockers again, but I also think they will just sell the shoes. I have not confirmed that yet, however, but will let KFC know when I do.

gdu

Any news on the gloves being on sale?
Eastbay was one of only 2 places that got them last year and my Eastbay contact said they got all theyre gonna get. Another contact I have says they were backordered, but he didn't expect them before the game anyways.

I will post updates as I get them.

Houston Frog

That is a damn killer frogs poll jack arse. So that proves the general public likes them how? That proves the players like them more than the normal uni how?
Yes, it is a Killer Frogs poll about the very subject we were debating. Although it is not an exact representation of the entire general public, I think the overwhelming number of people voting in favor of the uniform might lead one to believe it's not out of the question that the general public and players like them.

gdu

Yes, it is a Killer Frogs poll about the very subject we were debating. Although it is not an exact representation of the entire general public, I think the overwhelming number of people voting in favor of the uniform might lead one to believe it's not out of the question that the general public and players like them.
Don't worry about it. i don't think there is a serious debate about whether or not the players like them.