1. The KillerFrogs

NFL post season

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by QuilterFrawg, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Mahomes officially ruled out for the rest of the game and seconds later the Browns score a td.

2. Did every person in attendance drive their own car? The KC parking lots look full...

3. Who the scheiss was he throwing to? Kansas City is in trouble.

4. And the hits just keep on coming. Browns intercept it in the end zone.

5. Yup. KC defense looked tired on their last series. Gotta hold em here, or else.

6. Becoming a Browns fan for one game, at least. Never did care for the Dallas Texans...

Hoosierfrog likes this.
  7. If Cleveland holds on this 3rd down play, we could be in for a hell of a finish.

8. Anyone know how the concussion protocol works in the NFL? Is Mahomes out for next week or is it a day by day situation?

9. Helluva run by Henne!

10. #50 bmoney214, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    scheissing Cleveland! How do you let Chad scheissing Henne run for 14yds on 3rd on 14??

11. 4th and 1, here's your ballgame

12. That was gutsy!

stbrab, berryfrog95 and bmoney214 like this.
  13. Ballgame. Bills and Chiefs next weekend with a trip to the SuperBowl on the line.

Sweat Equity likes this.
  14. Chiefs pass it for the first down. Wow!

stbrab and Sweat Equity like this.
  15. Ok. Brees or Brady?
    I'm going with Brees.

stbrab likes this.
  16. I want Brady and Gronk. I really don't care tho, I just want a good game.

QuilterFrawg likes this.
  17. I just want to be able to talk about the epicness of this game to my grandkids who won't give a darn.

QuilterFrawg and bmoney214 like this.
  18. Me, too. I don't have a favorite team. I root for really talented (e.g. Mahomes) or former TCU guys. But really just like to watch good football.

19. bmoney214 likes this.