• The KillerFrogs

NFL Frogs 2021…..

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Very odd timeout for sure. Such a strange situation, I understand how it’d be hard to know what to do as a coach, but man, let LV stop the clock if they want. I agree they may have just let it run out.

That Chargers drive to tie it was nuts.
They had to convert so many 4th downs to get that tying td. Not to mention the 2pt conversion on the previous td to make it a 7 point game. That was fun.

froginmn

Jerry Hughes with a sack of the Pats QB. It's 6 degrees in Buffalo. It hurts just to watch them hit.
Not sure if you watched until the end but my pseudo nephew in law scored a touchdown. Tommy Doyle, OT drafted this year, gets in sometimes to block on special teams and lined up as a TE a couple times in this game. Caught a big man TD in the fourth.

Tommy's dad has been dating my wife's sister for a few years and they're sorta common law married. Tommy was at our house for Christmas 2020 and we had 2021 Christmas dinner with his family (minus him because of the regular season Pats game).

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Not sure if you watched until the end but my pseudo nephew in law scored a touchdown. Tommy Doyle, OT drafted this year, gets in sometimes to block on special teams and lined up as a TE a couple times in this game. Caught a big man TD in the fourth.

Tommy's dad has been dating my wife's sister for a few years and they're sorta common law married. Tommy was at our house for Christmas 2020 and we had 2021 Christmas dinner with his family (minus him because of the regular season Pats game).

billy-madison.gif

TooColdU

Reagor has been so bad. Like embarrassingly bad. He’s becoming a meme. Especially since All-Pro WR Jefferson went the pick after him.

He’s had 5 games with 0 or negative yards this season.

Working on his 6th.

Latest posts