• The KillerFrogs

NFL Draft: No. 1; 3 of first 4 picks from OU

gdu

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 24 2010, 01:43 PM) [snapback]549623[/snapback]
You never learn :wacko:
Dude, why in the hell didn't you just go to school at Texas?

Bc I liked and still like TCU ALOT more. Texas has some fine grad programs though.

gdu

QUOTE(Frog Attack II @ Apr 24 2010, 01:43 PM) [snapback]549624[/snapback]
May I just say that I'm really sick of going into a thread & seeing more than a third of the posts from gdu with his inserts of Texas this / Texas that.... no one can say anything (whether negative or positive) about UT w/out an on-slaught of gdu posts... every thread is hijacked by either back-handed negativity or spammed by gdu's UT brown nosing.

Will everyone please stop responding and put him on ignore?....

He seriously degrades my killerfrogs buzz / fix that I need on a daily basis, which is probably the intention of his drivel in the first place.

You and me both, brother. I ignore a heck of alot more UT stuff on here than I used to, but damn this forum talks about Texas as much as it does TCU. We can't have a Hughes was a first rounder thread, it has to be why might sergio kindle be drafted higher than Hughes thread. It's ridiculous. I don't remember any threads on hornfans about why is bradford higher than colt or why are oU players drafted so high and ours aren't.

There are some posters on here that I know 100% of the time when I see there name as the newset responder in a thread I have posted in that it will be to bash me rather than discuss the topic or my post.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 24 2010, 08:49 AM) [snapback]549628[/snapback]
You and me both, brother. I ignore a heck of alot more UT stuff on here than I used to, but damn this forum talks about Texas as much as it does TCU. We can't have a Hughes was a first rounder thread, it has to be why might sergio kindle be drafted higher than Hughes thread. It's ridiculous. I don't remember any threads on hornfans about why is bradford higher than colt or why are oU players drafted so high and ours aren't.

There are some posters on here that I know 100% of the time when I see there name as the newset responder in a thread I have posted in that it will be to bash me rather than discuss the topic or my post.

[SIZE=36pt]IT'S BECAUSE WE HATE TEXAS YOU FISHED-EYED FOOL. GET IT THROUGH YOUR DIM BRAIN.[/SIZE]

gdu

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 24 2010, 02:07 PM) [snapback]549643[/snapback]
[SIZE=36pt]IT'S BECAUSE WE HATE TEXAS YOU FISHED-EYED FOOL. GET IT THROUGH YOUR DIM BRAIN.[/SIZE]

So? I hate the Aggies and I can't even remember the last time I thought, talked or posted about them. I am much more concerned with thinking, talking and posting about TCU.