• The KillerFrogs

NFL Combine Thread

Froggish

67 career catches, never caught more 39 in one season and most yards were 646 in that same season as a soph.

only played in 7 games this past year.

so at one point does production matter over raw talent?
Production should always be a driver but I’m not sure it is after the first 3-5 rounds

BABYFACE

67 career catches, never caught more 39 in one season and most yards were 646 in that same season as a soph.

only played in 7 games this past year.

so at one point does production matter over raw talent?
Production, ability, and a FB IQ matter most. I would use their term measurables instead of raw talent. The young man is an athlete, no doubt about that.

The problem with freakish measurables alone, is a team could end with a player that looks like Tarzan but hits like Jane.

Realtorfrog

I'll stick by my prediction that he is going to be a below average NFL QB, if that. The bar was set so low in terms of what his size would be that when he measured a whopping sliver over 5'10" he might as well have been 6'4". He's still very very short and slight for an NFL QB.

It appears he's going to be drafted high though. Good luck to that team.
Can’t believe he’s even being considered for the first round let alone first pick. Kliff will have a real short pro HC stint if he drafts him first.

TooColdU

DK Metcalf should’ve opted out of the agility drills.

4.5 20-yard shuttle
7.38 3-cone drill

His 40 time is better than his shuttle haha

He’s very limited since all he does well is run straight and jump high. 9 or fade.

Last edited: