• The KillerFrogs

Next week’s game

TX_Krötenechse

will be interesting to see what happens.

- we are down to third string Muelstein who has never started a game and had significantly more minutes today than in his entire previous career OR untested, possibly still injured Justin Rogers. Who do you want to see play?

- Demercado is our last RB standing. I guess some of the walk-ons might get real minutes, because we literally don’t have another scholarship RB behind him.

- Ben Wilson has been excellent on ST all year and did well today at LB. I doubt he starts over Evans or Johnson but I hope he gets a lot of time.

- Banogu is a monster but I hope we see a lot of Mathis and Collins.

- The OL actually had moments where it didn’t look terrible with Trey Elliot at LG. Maybe we can do more of that?

Overall I think it’ll be a fun game. Last home game, senior night, fighting for bowl eligibility, half the roster injured. I hope we throw the kitchen sink at them, run all sorts of weird plays that don’t make any sense, blitz on every defensive down, etc

Let’s ruin the high they’re feeling right now

LisaLT

The Mule did pretty well all things considered. He got better as the game went on. Maybe he’ll surprise us next week. A week of practice, last game, bowl eligibility on the line, a hodgepodge of players starting. Should be interesting. I hope a good crowd comes out for this one.

I’ve been watching Narcos Mexico and I can’t help but laugh when I think of the “mule” now.

HFrog1999

The Texas State Armadillos beat the #1 Team in the country with only 17 players. Anything can happen.

tenor.gif

Ron Swanson

I thought we would win yesterday but I don’t see us beating the Pokes. I just don’t see us being able to move the ball consistently enough to keep up with them. Their offense is improving and our defense won’t be able to stop them all night like we did Baylor.

Who knows though, maybe Reagor does something special again.