• The KillerFrogs

New Unis For 2018 Football Season

Bob

With a little word rearrangement, this makes a little sense in an LSD enhanced drunken sort of way :

As I’m on record as saying, with crack the playoff in 19. . ,even better

Now I wonder even better than what?

netty2424

I've had hopes for a few years that TCU's relationship with Nike would land us a Jordan contract. They make the best unis in the country imo. Unfortunately OU ended up with it, and already they're getting some pretty rad gear.

EDIT direct link to tweet.

TooColdU

I've had hopes for a few years that TCU's relationship with Nike would land us a Jordan contract. They make the best unis in the country imo. Unfortunately OU ended up with it, and already they're getting some pretty rad gear.

The key is to have an athlete land a Jordan contract. Blake Griffin really helped OU with this

Tom Brown

Jordan gear, meh. Its football. And we will beat OU this year.

Smellslikeroses

Jordan being on football uniforms is so stupid. There is literally person with a basketball on a football jersey. That makes zero sense.

netty2424

And i fee like in year one theyll be more focused on swag than their play.

Florida's exclusive jordan sneaks look lile the Starbury collection.

Lol. More focused on their swag than their play? Little extreme, no? Hate to break it to you but these kids are fairly consumed with their current swag situation already.

Tom Brown

Which jordans are we wearing to class? The bus? Dinner? Which A's farm team will I be on in April? Oh we have a game tomorrow in Fort Worth?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Haha. You are cool, we cool.
BdeGSGYIMAA8bzz.jpg