• The KillerFrogs

New uniforms

LeagueCityFrog

I hope we have a preview of the 2019s in the Ohio State game this coming September and the OU home game. Look our best on the biggest stage. I think I liked our all whites roads this last uniform cycle the best, aka the storm trooper look. I hope they keep an updated version of that look.

BABYFACE

I do not think it is good business for athletic apparel companies to pay university athletic programs to wear your gear. I understand paying LeBron James endorse your brand. Very visible player that will reach a lot of people. As for a university, how many average Americans notice what brand of gear a school is wearing besides said school’s fans?

A university’s athletic programs getting free gear is more than fair imo for exchange of advertising and PR. Schools make out big in this. It is not necessary to pay schools cash on top of it.

Just my .02

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I do not think it is good business for athletic apparel companies to pay university athletic programs to wear your gear. I understand paying LeBron James endorse your brand. Very visible player that will reach a lot of people. As for a university, how many average Americans notice what brand of gear a school is wearing besides said school’s fans?

A university’s athletic programs getting free gear is more than fair imo for exchange of advertising and PR. Schools make out big in this. It is not necessary to pay schools cash on top of it.

Just my .02
Well, I think if all brands just offered their gear for free and the schools got to take their pick, Adidas and Under Armour would be screwed.

netty2424

Well, I think if all brands just offered their gear for free and the schools got to take their pick, Adidas and Under Armour would be screwed.
Yah I think brand awareness is huge. With the amount of money they are paying, it has to be paying dividends. Otherwise, why spend the money.