• The KillerFrogs

New turf at ACS?

Limp Lizard

GP has been raving about the new turf being installed at ACS. Apparently the same strain as in the practice fields. According to Gary it is both more durable and faster.
At first I thought is was some hybrid such as Grassmaster, but the descriptions are just of a new strain, presumably of the bermuda/tiff family?

Anybody out there have more detailed information?

narly1

GP has been raving about the new turf being installed at ACS. Apparently the same strain as in the practice fields. According to Gary it is both more durable and faster.
At first I thought is was some hybrid such as Grassmaster, but the descriptions are just of a new strain, presumably of the bermuda/tiff family?

The folks who put in the turf will kindly put it into your home or business as well, just give them a shout. Located in Granbury and will deliver / install all over DFW area and beyond.

These guys have been doing sports turfs for the pros for many many years.
https://tritexgrass.com/

Eight

tumblr_oull9yMPLt1tpri36o5_500.png