• The KillerFrogs

New transfer….

Nick Danger

He looks like a nice pickup.
Is he instead of Ajay Allen, or in addition?
I could be mis-remembering but I thought I read somewhere that both Ajay and Everhart, even though they're both listed as RB's, were slated to be slot receivers here. That's supported by the fact that TCU has already gotten a couple of other RB transfers and were going after some others we wiffed on (the Wyoming kid).

hiphopfroggy

I could be mis-remembering but I thought I read somewhere that both Ajay and Everhart, even though they're both listed as RB's, were slated to be slot receivers here. That's supported by the fact that TCU has already gotten a couple of other RB transfers and were going after some others we wiffed on (the Wyoming kid).
Apparently Allen is down to TCU and Florida.

Let the bidding wars ensue.

Eight

How is our O-line recruiting?

patience, much of the recruits for 2022 were locked up by the time the switch of staffs was made and i think the consensus is look to the transfer portal after schools have gone through spring football

will also say that i might be really wrong, but think there is talent in the offensive line at tcu and the one transfer in the line they have brought in could provide great stability to the interior offensive line which has been an issue since 2017

82 Frog Fever

I don’t doubt that, especially for Everhart, but Ajay Allen was a 2,200 yard RB last year.
The question is does Ajay see himself as a slot guy? If not, he’s got options elsewhere.