• The KillerFrogs

New Season Of Last Chance U Dropped Today

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Her skin was so bad though. Her face was like that of a 14 year old.
I have always had the impression that GMFP isn't a fellow who needs to drop f-bombs to get a point across. Of course, he most certainly could, and likely with the saltiness of an old Gunny, but cold and hard truths penetrate quickly and without possibility of error.

netty2424

I have no doubt that GP drops some F-Bombs on the kids...I also know he isn’t about to do that on camera for the world to watch..He’s more savy than that...
I wouldn't think so. But GP also doesn't need the exposure either like these other guys do. Different places in their careers.

Austintxfrog94

Lol. Have y'all never been to a Spring Game/practice or talked to a former player? GP ain't scared of the f-word.
Yeah I get that the F bomb is going to be dropped at the collegiate level. My issue is insulting and demeaning the kids like they’re garbage when your upset with them. I can deal with yelling at them to play or practice in a different way, but both of these coaches aired out dirty laundry (attacked personally) both kids and coaches in front of their teams and Netflix audience. It’s just trashy IMO

Atomic Frawg

The QB Malik Henry for Season 3 is a major drama queen with issues and it doesn't look like he's been offered anything after being a 5 star in high school.
As more people are watching the show, they are starting to eat him up. Unfortunate that these kids don't understand how to maximize their exposure in more meaningful and positive way. I have much more respect for the way Dakota Allen attributed himself both on and after the show. Be sure to watch the follow up episode.

Chongo94

As more people are watching the show, they are starting to eat him up. Unfortunate that these kids don't understand how to maximize their exposure in more meaningful and positive way. I have much more respect for the way Dakota Allen attributed himself both on and after the show. Be sure to watch the follow up episode.

So the follow up episode to last year’s season comes before the new season or after the new season? Seems weird chronologically. Would rather watch the follow up episode first if it has nothing to do with this season being shown.

Atomic Frawg

So the follow up episode to last year’s season comes before the new season or after the new season? Seems weird chronologically. Would rather watch the follow up episode first if it has nothing to do with this season being shown.
Correct, it has nothing to do with the new season. Watching it first won't ruin anything IMO, and it's actually pretty interesting.

Lone Frog

I think I might dislike this new coach more than the old one. The profanity doesn't bother me, though he's obviously using it for a crutch. But I can't stand his bullcrap about not needing to scout teams and how playcalling isn't important. Can't stand how he's constantly blaming the players for everything (even given how many of them are useless human beings). Can't stand his constant whining to them about how they don't appreciate everything he does for them. He's an insecure, weak little man.

Ray Finkle

Garden City and Butler were the desired schools for this season. The Jayhawk Conference is really, really good and they were hoping to get a premier team. Word is that both coaches nixed the idea. Therefore, they needed to find a program in the conference who was on the upswing with a dynamic/entertaining coach--and boy they found him.

Blasts from the past....

Former Butler Grizzly/Horned Frog

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2004/brent-hecht-45424

Former Garden City Broncbuster/Horned Frog

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2008/zach-roth-41448

Former Dodge City Conquistador/Still a Horned Frog

http://www.gofrogs.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/gary_patterson_88981.html