• The KillerFrogs

New Season Of Last Chance U Dropped Today

Atomic Frawg

This season follows Independence, KS. The coach has a similar style (profanity-laced tirades), but is way more likeable than the previous seasons' Head Coach and he actually has a personality. His team has the most D1 athletes in the conference due to a rules change that opened up the number of out-of-state transfers per team from 20 to unlimited. I had the day off and got an early binge in. Should be an interesting watch.

Last edited:

Atomic Frawg

Does this season have a sexy academic advisor tho?
There is an additional episode that is somewhat of a "where are they now" episode. It goes into the first two seasons' players (many of which were recruited by Lane Kiffen to FAU) and into detail of the one player who was arrested for murder and his court proceedings. Brittany lives with her boyfriend and daughter in Birmingham and runs a consulting firm called 10,000 pencils.

Last edited:

Limp Lizard

There is an additional episode that is somewhat of a "where are they now" episode. It goes into the first two seasons' players (many of which were recruited by Lane Kiffen to FAU) and into detail of the one player who was arrested for murder and his court proceedings. Brittany lives with her boyfriend and daughter in Birmingham and runs a consulting firm called 10,000 pencils.
Are you sure that is pencils?

LeagueCityFrog

Seems like this coach this season cusses even more than the previous coach. Another EXCELLENT Netflix show is called Dope. About the narcotics trade from Mexico to Oakland, Baltimore, Chicago, and others. Excellent show and interesting perspective.

Austintxfrog94

The QB Malik Henry for Season 3 is a major drama queen with issues and it doesn't look like he's been offered anything after being a 5 star in high school. The coach for Season 3 while I thought has some good intentions with the kids is another self-absorbed asshat. I guess that is the common theme with guys who coach JUCO for more than a couple of years, or at least from what I've gathered from watching the show.

FrogLifeYo

I’m pretty stunned by some of these coaches..I understand their desire to relate to the kids and the fact that they are dealing with troubled kids. However you would think they would be more image conscious. Don’t they eventually want to get a crack at a coaching job at a higher level?...I wouldnt want any of these guys to represent our School regardless of their pedigree

netty2424

I’m pretty stunned by some of these coaches..I understand their desire to relate to the kids and the fact that they are dealing with troubled kids. However you would think they would be more image conscious. Don’t they eventually want to get a crack at a coaching job at a higher level?...I wouldnt want any of these guys to represent our School regardless of their pedigree
Pretty sure these coaches are more the norm than not. I've had more than a few of these guys from Jr high through the collegiate level.

Latest posts