• The KillerFrogs

New Offense/ST GA: Tyler Wright

CryptoMiner

Recently assistant WR/QB coach at UT Permian Basin and former receivers coach at Odessa Permian. Played at Tarleton State and graduated from Granbury HS in 2011 where he was an All-State WR.

Coaching Philosophy

Commit fully to the organizational goals and philosophies to ensure a unified focus so I can give my coaches and players the best chance to become successful at the highest level. Constantly adjust and adapt to new paradigms on and off the field in order to equip my coaches and players with the best resources possible so that they can be the most prepared organization for their day-to-day responsibilities. Maintain organization to maximize efficiency throughout the coaching staff, players and organization as a whole to direct focus towards our one common goal of winning a championship. Eliminate anything that is a distraction to the coaches, the team, the organization or myself from reaching and obtaining our common goal of winning a championship. Respect and enable each individual throughout the organization from top to bottom to do their job and instill the belief that doing their job, no matter what it may be, to the best of their ability will create a championship atmosphere. Maintain discipline, accountability and responsibility throughout the organization so that the core values, direction and welfare of the organization is never in question. Lead in a way that enables my coaches and players to reach places in their life both on and off the field that they could not normally reach alone.

Eight

missonstatement.jpg

there need to be a special place in hell for whomever came up with mission statements, tag lines, etc.......

one of my favorite articles about bad mission statements:

https://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/9-worst-mission-statements-all-time.html