• The KillerFrogs

New Nike coaches sideline Polos

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Can't post individual the pictures ... once you click on the purple or white one you can roll your mouse and get different views of the shirts. Look pretty nice to me, $60 each ... from FootballFanatics.com ...

Frogenstein

The TCU Bookstore has them. I don't think they look nearly as good as the coaches shirts Nike has put out the last 2 seasons.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Borat Sagdiyev @ Jun 3 2010, 08:22 AM) [snapback]567572[/snapback]
I like the TCU on the shirt, rather than just the frog.

+1

NativeFrog

Saw the shirts at Academy yesterday. Don't like the brushed metal top button or the brushed metal Nike buckle on the left sleeve. The buckle on the left sleeve looks really cheap. Also, the shirt is made from recycled polyester, which has a "different" feel to it than true polyester.

halfwaytoheaven

QUOTE(Borat Sagdiyev @ Jun 3 2010, 08:22 AM) [snapback]567572[/snapback]
I like the TCU on the shirt, rather than just the frog.

The frog is on the back, just below the collar.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(SoonerFrogs @ Jun 3 2010, 11:12 AM) [snapback]567720[/snapback]
because theyre nike and their designs are usually crap. they didnt have a letdown this year.

Oh, thought you had a legitimate reason.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jun 3 2010, 06:53 PM) [snapback]567789[/snapback]
I knew a TCU shirt thread would get gdu out of the closet ...

just bustin' your balls a bit since you give me so much crap for my TCU clothes threads. Hope you're having a good one!

Houston Frog

Like many topics on this forum, I don't understand why those shirts would draw such extreme opinions out of people. They look like a decent shirt to me, don't love them, don't hate them.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Jun 3 2010, 01:54 PM) [snapback]567790[/snapback]
just bustin' your balls a bit since you give me so much crap for my TCU clothes threads. Hope you're having a good one!

I know you are able to post some of the shirt pics (and if posted before I didn't know or remember. Had an e-mail from Football Fanatics this morning about them so though I'd post and share. Should have guessed you would have already had a thread on them) but I couldn't initially from home and ran out of time.

I like them, thinking of getting the purple one. But I could do without the shirt sleeve buckle thing ...