• The KillerFrogs

New Forums are now LIVE

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

We just activated the new forums and made a few tweaks to the layout here on KillerFrogs.

First, the old General Board is now called The Swamp and will be dedicated to all political banter. If a thread goes off the rails into politics it'll end up in The Swamp. We've elevated the Killingsworth Court to the new title for all of our non-sports related forums so as to no longer relate a great coach with the goings on in The Swamp. However, we also realize that there will be a need for a new general board so we've added Hell's Half Acre. Feel free to use this new board to discuss topics that are off topic and don't fit anywhere else... but NO POLITICS.

Second, we added two new forums, Tailgating/BBQ and The Bar. Tailgating and BBQ will be where you can discuss your perfect tailgating setup or get tips on your BBQ game. The Bar is for discussing drinks, food, cigars, lifestyle, and entertainment.

Third, we've removed (hidden) a few forums that weren't being used (if you have to ask which ones that's the reason we removed them). Also, I tweaked the new recent topics widget at the bottom of the thread page (under the reply box) to include posts from these forums to help raise engagement in those areas to help keep the FFF on topic. Note, I'll look into moving it below the bottom breadcrumb navigation this week.

Enjoy!

PS everyone's favorite license plate thread will remain on the FFF.

netty2424

@TxFrog1999 so do the 5 threads below the reply box change constantly based on current activity? Meaning those are the most active threads outside of the thread/forum you’re currently reading?