• The KillerFrogs

New Engel Masterpiece! Can you believe it?

Froginbedford

It has been thoroughly discussed in here over time that the Startlegram's printing is done in Farmers Branch at the Moaning News's facility....Printing deadlines under this arrangement have resulted in FWST having virtually no overnight coverage of any event....Therefore, Engel's piece was filed most likely Sunday night or early Monday morning and it appeared in today's paper....It was written before the Frogs got uppity and turned in what is arguably their best game of the season....Who in here truthfully can say you expected to beat Tech? Who in here truthfully will say you were hopeful for a win, or at least not a third consecutive blowout? I know Engel is a thorn in everyone's side, but to imply that he and the FWST intentionally published his column and intentionally omitted a game story....Well, I might suspect many in here buy extra Reynolds aluminum foil every time they are in the store....

So, having read this post, grab your pitchforks and torches...you'll just have to do some extensive surveillance to find the mountaintop castle where I'm hiding.....

Zubaz

Don't know what the ST's deadline/printing situation is (and not to make an excuse for Muck). But in recent years, the deadline for the Shreveport sports page (or perhaps whole newspaper) became 7 pm (or so I heard from reliable source). And that's because they outsourced the printing to some remote locale. So, for example, you won't see Friday night football coverage in Saturday morning's paper. But you will see it online.

No, I don't still get home delivery of a newspaper.

This Muck thing is hilarious though.

Someone @82Frog photoshop Jamie holding up a newspaper with a headline "Tech defeats TCU," ala President Truman. And send it to Muck.

DeweyDefeatsTruman-56a48e283df78cf77282f14d.jpg
Dixon.jpg