1. The KillerFrogs

New Drama regarding TCU

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by tcumaniac, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Saw this tweet from TCU and quickly dug up what they were referring to.

What an absolute soft skinned, overly sensitive joke of a world we've become.

2. Refers to himself on twitter as a "Lefist psychonaut." TCU admissions needs to do more vetting before they admit lunatics like this kid.

[​IMG]

Frog79, TheFDN, steelfrog and 22 others like this.
  3. Need to take him to the barbershop.

frog9999 and 4 Oaks Frog like this.
  4. Clearly lacking in Frog factor...

5. I truly weep for what my previously excellent university has become.

6. Need to take him to the woodshed...
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT JBirds!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

7. #8 Paul in uhh, Nov 23, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    Charmin soft.

the “everyone gets a trophy” generation has come of age. Buckle up!

8. Getting people fired for nothing is the favorite sport of Gen Z

9. If mommy and daddy or mommy and mommy or daddy and daddy pay the cash, I doubt they care if he wears a flowered mask and has butterfly tattoos. How’d he not get preferential ANTIFA admission to Cal Berkeley?

He seems like a great candidate to make it in the real world...

10. Service really sucks and food is meh. He won't learn anything there.

11. I wonder if the Dr K in the email is the same Dr K I took several classes from as an Econ major. If so, this kid is barking up the wrong tree.

Edit: Nope, apparently she left about 10 years ago.

steelfrog likes this.
  12. But he has an extra X chromosome so he's got that going for him.

13. if we ever get into a war the North Koreans are going to seriously kick our ass!

14. obviously prefers pumpkin pancakes over reall breakfast food

15. [​IMG]

Tre J, MTfrog5, MinFrog and 26 others like this.
  16. Wait - professors round grades up now and students can miss class and it’s ok?

what a generation on pansies we are raising...

sketchy, MTfrog5, stbrab and 31 others like this.
  17. Had an undergrad Econ prof (not at TCU) who defined an “excused absence” as a missed class period followed by a 10-page paper in WordPerfect and a 20 minute live presentation to the prof during office hours on the subject matter that was missed with both having been completed with one week of the absence. Further, one unexcused absence resulted in a course grade of “F” unless you were quick enough to drop it the class. Thankfully I took the class on Tuesday-Thursday sequence.

His exams were even more crazy. All scantron with +3 for a correct answer, -2 for an incorrect answer, and 0 for a skipped question. He curved based on a five year study of his sections but generally speaking you’d get a C- if you never answered an exam question during the semester. Unfortunately most didn’t know that until after the first test effectively decapitated them.

EDIT: I know that some people here knew Tom Badgett. A lot of students would be in that Econ class and also have Badgett’s Intro to MKT class during the same semester. TB would just go off on his colleague from time to time.

18. “every person is fed and housed in North Korea. We have a lot to learn from them.”

-that kid, probably

19. I got my azz whipped the last time I went out in public like that.