• The KillerFrogs

New Canaan Advertiser: New Canaan football’s Niang, Collins sign National Letters of Intent

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Collins-Niang.jpg

New Canaan Advertiser: New Canaan football’s Niang, Collins sign National Letters of Intent

By Dave Stewart

Everything is big in Texas. Pennsylvania is about to get a little bigger as well.

Two giants of New Canaan football will be taking their talents to the next level, as seniors Lucas Niang and Michael Collins signed their National Letters of Intent on Wednesday at NCHS.

Niang, a 6-foot-6, 315-pound offensive lineman, will play for Texas Christian University in Fort Worth; and Collins, a 6-foot-5, 210-pound quarterback, will play for the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.

Both players had numerous options, but felt most comfortable at their chosen destinations.

“Overall, I liked the whole vibe as soon as I set foot there for my official visit,” Niang said of TCU. “Everybody cares about TCU and about each other, and they all want to help each other as much as they can. I thought that was very important.” ...

Read more: http://ncadvertiser.com/68320/new-canaan-footballs-niang-collins-sign-national-letters-of-intent/#ixzz3zCekW129
Follow us: @NCAdvertiser on Twitter | NCAdvertiser on Facebook

Ron Swanson

If you read the whole article, his coach Bud Kilmer had a lot of great things to say about him. The guy kind of came off as a pr!ck though

Limp Lizard

Tumbleweed said:
Bless'em they just live in the east.

Won't take Lucas long to be galvanized.
Connecticut is a great state.  I lived there for two years, but further inland (north), and really enjoyed it, except for the length of the winters.  

He is from a very affluent part of the state.