• The KillerFrogs

New basketball commit- Mickey Pearson

MadFrog

Both could jump

Kennedy was taller and a great rebounder

DeGrate was 6’4” but played taller because of his jumping ability and willingness to go inside

And neither one was a quitter. Quitting seems to be a recent trend among our spoiled players. Although it was a different era, I would take Goo or DeGrate over any player we had on our roster this year.

Billy Clyde

And neither one was a quitter. Quitting seems to be a recent trend among our spoiled players. Although it was a different era, I would take Goo or DeGrate over any player we had on our roster this year.

I thought several times this season about what Ron White's grandfather said about Ron: "That boy's got a LOT of quit in him..."

I can't even recall now how many times I felt like I was watching my kids get their lunch money taken away by a bully and were ok with it. I hate saying it, I really do. But hate seeing it even worse.

Leap Frog

On Feb.16, 1971, Goo had 28 rebounds against Arkansas. He also had 432 in the only year ('70-'71) he played-- that is an average of 16.6 rebounds per game, a pretty tidy sum.