• The KillerFrogs

Never Forget...

Purp

What an incredible TCU sports moment. Still get chills watching and listening to that. What a bomb!
I've told this here before, I think, but I was in OCS when this happened. My neighbor across the hall was a huge FSU fan/alum and talked so much boat leading up to Omaha. IIRC, we faced each other the first time on the same day the USA tied England in the World Cup. I'm pretty sure we spent one long afternoon at Hooters in Columbus, GA watching both games back to back. Nevertheless, we crushed them in the first game and he never slowed down talking boat about how they'd face us again and the next time they'd own us.

Then this game happened and he was the most annoying arse whip ever until the 8th inning ended. Seeing how crushed that man was after that Curry bomb made the challenges of OCS so much fun all of the sudden. I didn't have to say a word after that game. Everyone else who couldn't give two darns about college baseball and heard him talking so much boat all week gave him so much hell over it I had more fun observing than participating.

Ron Swanson

I've told this here before, I think, but I was in OCS when this happened. My neighbor across the hall was a huge FSU fan/alum and talked so much boat leading up to Omaha. IIRC, we faced each other the first time on the same day the USA tied England in the World Cup. I'm pretty sure we spent one long afternoon at Hooters in Columbus, GA watching both games back to back. Nevertheless, we crushed them in the first game and he never slowed down talking boat about how they'd face us again and the next time they'd own us.

Then this game happened and he was the most annoying arse whip ever until the 8th inning ended. Seeing how crushed that man was after that Curry bomb made the challenges of OCS so much fun all of the sudden. I didn't have to say a word after that game. Everyone else who couldn't give two darns about college baseball and heard him talking so much boat all week gave him so much hell over it I had more fun observing than participating.

That's the kind of thing that will change a man's life-stance on trash talking.

Purp

That's the kind of thing that will change a man's life-stance on trash talking.
Yeah, he was pretty humiliated, but he still rode his high horse that FSU was a better program b/c they had history and all that garbage. He was a good dude; one of my better friends there. He was just a little sports stupid (knew enough to follow his teams, but not enough to understand everything that was happening), which made him unbearable at times. Very much like an SEC-SEC-SEC homer.

Austintxfrog94

vk0OnjQ.gif