• The KillerFrogs

Never Forget 10-1-11

ThisIsOurTime

This is the game that had some questionable officiating. Below, was one example. Note they said that penalty was on #17 who was actually the number of the SMU wide receiver. The only Horned Frog on the play was Verrett who was #2:

ThisIsOurTime

This is all I’ve been thinking. Now that we’re too 25 let’s not spit the bit against SMU (again!)

Well, they could just play that games highlight film all week in the TCU locker room. That will get some folks worked up. I just saw it once and, didn't like it. I can't imagine what seeing it a second time and more would do.

ThisIsOurTime

I just read this is also the last scheduled game with SMU for the foreseeable future so that also makes this game a little more interesting.

ECM

I just read this is also the last scheduled game with SMU for the foreseeable future so that also makes this game a little more interesting.
I heard the series has been renewed for another ten years. Hasn’t been officially announced anywhere that I’ve seen yet, though.

SnoSki

Playing SMU gives us nothing but a close road game and a chance to have an embarrassing loss. We stand far more to lose in this game than they do, yet again.

LeagueCityFrog

Gary said he likes the SMU series so it will continue.

I also hope we keep playing the historic black college games at The Carter at only 7pm every season to start our season. This year was great and the previous year's were earlier kicks and not so much fun in that Texas heat in late August and early September.