• The KillerFrogs

NEGATIVE option

kidkarr

Mods, does this site offer a negative, thumbs down, or dislike option? I think shaggy has one where neg votes add up to a point where "poor" posters can have their posting ability revoked for a period of time. Positive votes offset so that one or two "bad" posts don't get you a vacation.

We have way too many threads that derail by pretty much the same topics creeping in, no matter what the op intends. It's a bad look imo.

Moose Stuff

Mods, does this site offer a negative, thumbs down, or dislike option? I think shaggy has one where neg votes add up to a point where "poor" posters can have their posting ability revoked for a period of time. Positive votes offset so that one or two "bad" posts don't get you a vacation.

We have way too many threads that derail by pretty much the same topics creeping in, no matter what the op intends. It's a bad look imo.

I dislike this.

Pharm Frog

Generally I prefer for someone to explain in a post why they dislike a post. If a thread is derailed...it's derailed. Get it back on track with something more consistent with the original intent or abandon it.

kidkarr

247 has this option. Too many people fly by, give you a negative rep and never even tell you why. Or could be anything, grammar, previous post, previous debate. If you don't like something or disagree with a point, quote it and discuss it. Down voting is chicken s.
I did not know they have it at 247. Totally agree with what you said, and we definitely have some ITG's on here that would do that.

dawg

Delete thread. As for the op...

15hzkig.jpg

Negged.