• The KillerFrogs

Need a little help posting gifs.

nwlafrog

On the old site I was able to use the photo bucket app and simply copy/paste. Now, it isn't working and when I click to upload file in the new text box it shows that the file is too large. I'm sure that there is a simple way to do it, but I am still figuring the site out.

I can upload pictures and memes much easier with the upload feature, but like I said, I'm having issues posting gifs.

Edit - 99.9% of the time I am on mobile if that makes a difference.

TooColdU

Whatever gif you trying post, just copy the address or image (on mobile) and tap on picture icon (to the right of the smilies icon) in the toolbar when posting and paste.

I remember in the old layout this method was only available on desktop, so I'm glad we are now able to do it through mobile. I don't need to use another site to generate a BBCode anymore.

nwlafrog

Whatever gif you trying post, just copy the address or image (on mobile) and tap on picture icon (to the right of the smilies icon) in the toolbar when posting and paste.

I remember in the old layout this method was only available on desktop, so I'm glad we are now able to do it through mobile. I don't need to use another site to generate a BBCode anymore.
Gracias amigo!