• The KillerFrogs

Need a Divorce Lawyer

mdono

My son needs a good divorce lawyer in DFW quickly - we are a big TCU family with 4 grads in the family.

Any advice is welcomed.

xhSg-aX1IAVMmd0XMD8pJi6ZWDoJgNcATqMzqkNF1AeBFaWEcDtmnquEsJJO_gDfyqYUzbH4OVSElP3dAAshjm8qkjW7afFyakNbe3aw3UDHG_iMdSUfdL8uHI8idkXkSDFbq08Ezail

The Degenerate Frog

Wait it out, and as the economy continues to crap the bed, you might be able to negotiate a 2-for-1 deal. Not saying he will need it, but if so, he would already be prepared!

froginaustin

Seriously, try to figure out who the most dangerous litigators the estranged might try to consult, and check them out for a consultation. You might actually hire one of them, but the point is-- conflict the badazzes from consulting with or representing the estranged. You need to move fast before the estranged does the same thing.

Can get pretty expensive, but worth it if you can afford it AND if serious property division and/or children disputes are possible.

This strategy can sometimes get extreme enough to require consultations state-wide.

If you consult someone like "Froglaw's" old partner and like them enough to retain them, ask that lawyer before setting forth on a conflict-generating tour of the matrimonial bar.

BABYFACE

If in Dallas, use a Dallas lawyer. If in FTW, use a FTW lawyer.

It shouldn’t matter but it is still wise to use a lawyer that has been in the courts of the city/ or county the divorce will take place.

westoverhillbilly

A buddy of mine just asked his wife if she would be okay with them using the same lawyer if said lawyer would agree to it, which wife and lawyer did agree.. They saved tens of thousands of dollars.. If your son's situation is very contentious, this may not work.

pgdaly84

A buddy of mine just asked his wife if she would be okay with them using the same lawyer if said lawyer would agree to it, which wife and lawyer did agree.. They saved tens of thousands of dollars.. If your son's situation is very contentious, this may not work.

Any lawyer that says they’ll represent both parties is full of crap since it isn’t allowed.