• The KillerFrogs

Need a Chuckle?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
8df4e83cf6c8a03164f8d45b80c61227.jpg

I was always surprised how fast that one-legged guy on the left could run.

FrogCop19

No need to. Enough already there.
599e6eed2a373.image.jpg

IMG_5264-1024x683.jpg

fvtBEEB.gif
My dad was a yell leader at aggy back in the 60's, and he took me there when I was a junior just to look around campus and scout it out. Everyone just looked so...miserable. I even said, "Dad, why are they all so angry? I haven't seen one person smile." These pictures absolutely represent my entire 4 (or so) hours on that campus, and it was a COMPLETE deal breaker for me.

FrogCop19

My son went there and was in the corps ( no judging). When the seniors get to go on the field, they make them zip tie their sabers into their scabbard. I assume as a result of this incident.
God I love that clip! Don't know what makes me laugh more, his prissy little kick or the fact that he was shoved to the ground by an unarmed cheerleader while wielding an open blade in mortal combat.

lowfrog

Chuckles Candy

Chuckles are jelly candies coated with a light layer of sugar. They come in five flavors: cherry, lemon, lime, orange, and licorice. Each package of Chuckles contains one piece of each flavor. The candies are made with corn syrup, sugar, modified and unmodified cornstarch, and natural and artificial flavors and colors.