• The KillerFrogs

Need a Chuckle?

jack the frog

Even these guys are pissy.

8df4e83cf6c8a03164f8d45b80c61227.jpg

Planks

The feeling SMU fans seem to have towards TCU is a very strange one. It seems that being “superior” to TCU and the city of Fort Worth has always been a very key part of SMU’s identity, and their brains have been somewhat broken by the success and notoriety that TCU had under GP. TCU fans on the other hand, don’t think about SMU at all.

I think SMU fans feel like their “little brother” has stolen their girlfriend, while TCU fans don’t even know they have a brother. It’s a very strange situation and I can’t think of another one quite like it.

Last edited:
I'm a teacher and had to take a group of students to the Bush museum a few years ago. It was in January and I wore my black TCU hoodie and toboggan. We had some extra time and took the students into their athletic center as part of the tour. One of the assistant basketball coaches told me I wasn't welcome and got pissy with me over my TCU gear. I traded friendly barbs, but he clearly was more serious than I was. Students loved it. Luckily my principal is a Frog fan too.

HFrog1999

I'm a teacher and had to take a group of students to the Bush museum a few years ago. It was in January and I wore my black TCU hoodie and toboggan. We had some extra time and took the students into their athletic center as part of the tour. One of the assistant basketball coaches told me I wasn't welcome and got pissy with me over my TCU gear. I traded friendly barbs, but he clearly was more serious than I was. Students loved it. Luckily my principal is a Frog fan too.

One of the Project Managers on that museum was a TCU grad

gofor2

You talking about the one in Dallas? I assume yes due to distance, but want to make sure.

Frawg

There but for the grace of God and Gary... Mostly Gary, let's be honest. Where would be now if he'd gone to K-State in 2007?
Still remember the K-State Rivals guy, Fitz, a journalistic Mac Engle doppelgänger, led with “Its Patterson!”. This site was apoplectic and inundated with K-State trolls for at least a week. Imagine how fragile this fanbase was back then coming off a truly soul crushing loss at rival Utah. We all were mostly certifiable until GMFP told Randy Galloway, on WBAP he was staying period. Like roaches scatter when you turn on the light at 3AM the trolls went Ape and disappeared. Their fan forums were a treasure trove of delicious schadenfreude for weeks!