• The KillerFrogs

Nebraska Fans

crankuptheenolagay

Nebraska guy next to me was an absolute BEATING! Refs were homers, everytime TCU touched the ball we traveled, and we fouled on every shot! Even the ejection was a foul on Davis! Our last bucket was the absolute worst form of sportsmanship! I'm sure in his mind it was like the A&M onside kick! WOW!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Nebraska guy next to me was an absolute BEATING! Refs were homers, everytime TCU touched the ball we traveled, and we fouled on every shot! Even the ejection was a foul on Davis! Our last bucket was the absolute worst form of sportsmanship! I'm sure in his mind it was like the A&M onside kick! WOW!
Guy behind me yelled “and one” on every Nebraska shot. Didn’t matter if it went in or not. I don’t think he knows what “and one” means.

I would nicely say “or none, either way” when the shot would miss and no foul called. He didn’t like me.

He didn’t stick around for the end of the game surprisingly. Probably had to fill upnhis car with regular “and one” from 7-11 and then get a large double double “and one” from In and Out.

Eight

I don’t know why our fans were so lackadaisical about this game. They have shown their true colors.

my wife couldn't believe our game was starting at 8:30 in ft worth on a sunday night which wipes out not only anyone with younger kids, but anyone coming from any distance.

espn could care less about the crowd as they want they game to fill a time slot and that makes for a very long day for anyone who went to the baseball game and then to return to campus for the basketball game.

with all that the attendance was still 200+ more than in austin for an afternoon game.

i think texas drawing less than 6,000 combined for two homes games is a bigger indictment on how horn fans/alums feel about the smart era in austin than tcu's attendance with an 8:00 pm start mid-week and a 8:30 pm start on sunday night

I probably should add that I’ve heard that Nebraska fans are generally good folks. This was true of the guys who sat behind me next to my F/MIL and the family of seven who say in front of us.

Froginbedford

I probably should add that I’ve heard that Nebraska fans are generally good folks. This was true of the guys who sat behind me next to my F/MIL and the family of seven who say in front of us.

Don't know about recently, but it used to be a Nebraska custom at home to give opposing teams a standing ovation as they left the field at the end of football games, win or lose (or draw in the football ice ages)....