• The KillerFrogs

NCAA Tournament Selection Party?

Rose Bowl

What the ? I saw party, but there is no party? Probably cause boobies are not allowed.

Anyway, what day does this blessed event take place? I'll be coming back from Albuquerque on Tuesday afternoon (no relation to the Moody Blues song) so if it is Tuesday, I'll buy drinks for anybody who shows up at the Western in Cloudcroft. I shot my TV at the end of the KS game, so will have to watch sports at the bar for awhile.

I give this a thumbs up for the Cloudcroft reference.

Dogfrog

Does anyone know if TCU is planning any sort of Selection Sunday event or party? It's been 20 years, you'd think they'd have something fun in the works, even if just for the ESPN cameras and season ticket holders.

The selection show is Sunday on TBS starting at 5. Two hour show I think.

Long Time Lurker

I give this a thumbs up for the Cloudcroft reference.

I am also a fan of Cloudcroft. There is a great Texas Bar-B-Que place there. Guy drives to back to the hill country to buy the oak he uses for smoke. He’s actually from Lockhart or some place. So if your ever in Cloudcroft go to Mad Jack’s. I rate it in the 10% of bar b que places I’ve tried.

Bob

If you are in Cloudcroft on a week-end skip Mad Jacks unless you want to spend at least an hour in line. Do yourself a favor and go over to the Western Bar for a cold one and a green-chile cheeseburger.

Rose Bowl

If you are in Cloudcroft on a week-end skip Mad Jacks unless you want to spend at least an hour in line. Do yourself a favor and go over to the Western Bar for a cold one and a green-chile cheeseburger.

That place is the bomb. Those green chile cheeseburgers are mouth watering.

The elevation there takes a bit of getting used to.

Latest posts