• The KillerFrogs

NCAA grants additional season

CryptoMiner

Will they make the additional year of school tuition-free as well? That could be a problem for those student-athletes that aren't on a full ride.

Biggest question I have is if they are going to expand scholarship limits to allow both returning seniors and incoming freshmen.

Without expanding the limits it just gives undergrads an extra year and only allows those who thought they used up their eligibility limited opportunity to come back.

Last edited:

HToady

Biggest question I have is if they are going to expand scholarship limits to allow both returning seniors and incoming freshmen.

Without expanding the limits it just gives undergrads an extra year and only allows those who thought they used up their eligibility limited opportunity to come back.
May have to allow two redshirt years filling active rolls with incoming freshman to replace seniors that opt out.

Zubaz

I've read that scholarship limits are going to be expanded / removed for the next few years to adjust.

Then again, that's relying on the NCAA to do the right thing sooooo

Latest posts