• The KillerFrogs

NBC 5: Three TCU Students Beaten, Robbed

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
NBC 5: Three TCU Students Beaten, Robbed

By Scott Gordon

Three tall, college-aged "muscular" men beat and robbed three TCU students outside a party just off campus Friday night, police say.

The crime happened outside a house near the intersection of Lowden Road and Lubbock Avenue about 11:30 p.m., police said.

Three large men showed up uninvited at a party, according to a campus crime alert issued by TCU police. The trio was kicked out and then attacked three male students outside. ...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Three-TCU-Students-Beaten-Robbed-325471291.html

Double V

PhormerPhrog said:
Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, green, purple? How are they gonna catch these guys without a more accurate description?
Unless the attackers are white and victims are black, you're not going to see race reported. Doesn't fit the narrative.

Flying T

Tier 1
Double V said:
Unless the attackers are white and victims are black, you're not going to see race reported. Doesn't fit the narrative.
TCU students were racist for kicking out the three tall, college-aged "muscular"
men.

TCaliU

“I hope they catch them and take them away from campus and don't let them near campus again, because that's sort of scary with a bunch of college students,” said TCU freshman Abby Stone.
I don't think thats how this works... 

Moose Stuff

So some college males got in a fight that likely was not unprovoked and someone got their beer stolen..... When I was at TCU we probably didn't call the cops for this and there's no way it made the news.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
The only description was that he was wearing an ugly green jersey with #2 on it, large person, approx 6'8" 270 to 280 lbs yelling start the car coach B as he ran away!

Same Ole Wiley

Wait a minute...Was there anyone at the party wearing a Pee Wee Herman outfit?

Where were all the other guys (presumably friends of those that got beat down) at this party? Curious story to say the least. Who called the police and why?

cheese83

Lots of people jumping to conclusions here. Good to see that some of you are ok with 3 tcu students getting beat up, one going to the hospital.