• The KillerFrogs

National Championship Package

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
All reserved! Mrs. Brewingfrog and I are set!

Ye Cats, though! That website is a pain to get squared away!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I was really expecting pics after seeing that.
bulge bulging GIF
Awkward Muscle GIF by Box Menswear

frogs9497

We were able to book refundable rooms for 3 nights at the Sofitel (one of the TCU hotels) for just under $1,800. Booked non-stop air using refundable AA miles, so $0 paid.

Travel package for same hotel and air is $8k. So for an extra $6,200, I could have had tickets to the tailgate and shuttle transfers.

Probably not a fair comparison for everyone, but I just couldn’t justify the package obviously. We’ve done the travel packages before (and will for Fiesta). They’re a great way to go if you don’t mind spending some money.

Frogenstein

We did the Sofitel because we don’t want to be in downtown LA. Crazy that it is in Beverly Hills, looks like a nicer hotel and is around $250 cheaper a person.

ATC Frog

The prices did seem steep, but my wife and I went ahead and put down a deposit for the air+land package at the Sofitel in Beverly Hills because trying to plan a trip like this on 8 days notice that involves airfare seemed nuts.

Thankfully the deposit is refundable if the Frogs lose to Michigan. That made it an easier decision.

Is part of the motive for TCU to make money on this and people are so caught up in the spirit, or wealthy, that they go along with it—the Land “Package” at $1900 per night for two people in one room?

No air, no game ticket, but a happy hour, bus ride and tailgate.

Last edited:

ticketfrog123

Is part of the motive for TCU to make money on this and people are so caught up in the spirit, or wealthy, that they go along with it—about $1800 per night for a single room with two people?
Wealthy / lazy for TCU to make additional profit

Most people with an ounce of effort and common sense can book a tentative flight and hotel that would be refunded / credited shortly after the Fiesta bowl

Flight get credits / hotels give full refunds assuming you don’t book the slightly cheaper non refundable rate

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Is part of the motive for TCU to make money on this and people are so caught up in the spirit, or wealthy, that they go along with it—about $1800 per night for two people in one room?

No air, no game ticket, but a happy hour, bus ride and a tailgate.
But you get to stay at the OFFICIAL TCU hotel and you get a plastic pennant that says "Go Frogs" with this package. Don't forget the bus ride to the stadium!!!!!!