• The KillerFrogs

Name for this OSU game?

roddog

Banned
QUOTE(RSF @ Aug 6 2010, 05:43 PM) [snapback]608443[/snapback]
Battle of the Frogs and The Team ESPN Got To Replace Tech When The Raiders Wussed Out.......

just to hard to pass up games played on national television in front of millions like what happens when tech and texas play.....

and im sure tech was real scared to play tcu in lubbock, what happend last time again?????

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(roddog @ Aug 6 2010, 12:48 PM) [snapback]608447[/snapback]
just to hard to pass up games played on national television in front of millions like what happens when tech and texas play.....

and im sure tech was real scared to play tcu in lubbock, what happend last time again?????

that was too easy........

roddog

Banned
QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Aug 6 2010, 05:49 PM) [snapback]608450[/snapback]
ThankGodWe'reNotInLubbock Bowl

has anyone put up 70 on the frogs since tech did last time in lubbock???? doubt it

Houston Frog

QUOTE(roddog @ Aug 6 2010, 12:48 PM) [snapback]608447[/snapback]

Tech lucked out and played a 5-6 TCU team, the only bad TCU team of the last decade

Rabble Rouser

QUOTE(roddog @ Aug 6 2010, 11:50 AM) [snapback]608454[/snapback]
has anyone put up 70 on the frogs since tech did last time in lubbock???? doubt it

Has anyone held the raiders to 3 since TCU did the last time in Fort Worth? Actually no, I checked. :biggrin:

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
BTW.....Tech didn't replace TCU with Texas. Pretty sure Texas was already on the schedule. TCU was replaced with Weber State. On November 20th. When TCU has an open date.

But thanks for pussing out. It allowed TCU to play a ranked team. Wouldn't be the case if we were playing Tech.

sous vide

QUOTE(Big Frog II @ Aug 6 2010, 02:23 PM) [snapback]608458[/snapback]
I like the Swamp Bowl.

Well I'm partial to the Horny Beaver Bowl. But I doubt if Disney would go for it.

ectofrog

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Aug 6 2010, 12:58 PM) [snapback]608464[/snapback]
I'm having trouble finding Texas Tech on the preseason Top 25. Could they be called something else?

Yeah, coaches poll has it:

TCU - #7
Texas Tech - #44

Of course Tech was extremely confident, though, based on what happened six years ago when exactly none of the same players were playing for either team.

roddog

Banned
QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Aug 6 2010, 05:58 PM) [snapback]608464[/snapback]
I'm having trouble finding Texas Tech on the preseason Top 25. Could they be called something else?

did they make shirts in the tcu bookstore with your preseason ranking?

roddog

Banned
QUOTE(NewfoundlandFrog @ Aug 6 2010, 06:01 PM) [snapback]608470[/snapback]
Well I'm partial to the Horny Beaver Bowl. But I doubt if Disney would go for it.

Horny Beaver Bowl, lmao :biggrin:

Dogfrog

QUOTE(roddog @ Aug 6 2010, 12:50 PM) [snapback]608454[/snapback]

Ancient History.

[SIZE=36pt]12-3[/SIZE]

roddog

Banned
QUOTE(RSF @ Aug 6 2010, 06:00 PM) [snapback]608467[/snapback]
BTW.....Tech didn't replace TCU with Texas.

ohhhhhhhhhh, ignorance is bliss

Latest posts