westoverhillbilly

index.php

Attachments

• Baylor T-Shirt 2.jpg
    Baylor T-Shirt 2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 342

rifram09

Down-vote.

Don't get me wrong-- Art Briles and Baylor. But this just seems like an anachronism and a weird obsession.

Art was fired two seasons ago. They've even replaced the coach that replaced Art. Focus on the people who are still benefiting from Art's misdeeds. Those are the animals that have escaped punishment and deserve scorn.

Punter1

The funny thing is I think most Baylor fans if polled in secret would agree with you.

They are delusional on many fronts but all the Baylor people I know will at least concede he's a POS...

Wexahu

The funny thing is I think most Baylor fans if polled in secret would agree with you.

They are delusional on many fronts but all the Baylor people I know will at least concede he's a POS...

This is true for the Baylor people I know as well. They loved the winning but deep down admit that Briles and the way he ran the program made them real uncomfortable in terms of how they went about it. They knew he was a total ass and that things were really getting out of hand.

Stupid, bordering on embarrassing.

We own Baylor. As I posted before, since the SWC breakup, we've won 6 games by margins of 40, 35, 28, 27, 10 and 7.

In the same time, they've won 3 games by margins of 3, 3 and 2.

Save your ire for the Oklahoma schools, who have gone 8-2 against us since we joined the Big XII

WhatTheFrog

We own Baylor. As I posted before, since the SWC breakup, we've won 6 games by margins of 40, 35, 28, 27, 10 and 7.

Save your ire for the Oklahoma schools, who have gone 8-2 against us since we joined the Big XII

Nice post. I was not aware of this. It keeps things in perspective.

That 61-58 game still really pisses me off. If it weren't for a new stadium and officials trying to keep the homers happy, we play for (and win) the NC.

I wish we had a neutral site conference championship game that year.

westoverhillbilly

Ok, I won't have that stupid t-shirt made- I'm a little old to be wearing something like that anyway.. It just irked me when I saw those Baylor people wearing CAB t-shirts at last year's game- long after he had been gone.. We do own Baylor in the modern era and have a much, much overall greater history than do they.. Same with SMU..